Friday 2 September 2011

The Wild West



It was recently my friend's baby's first birthday and I thought what better way to celebrate a whole year with the coolest baby ever than to make him a wee horse.
And then I got a tiny bit over excited and felt it was essential to provide said horse with some carrots. Both the patterns for these can be found on ikatbag.
Then it all got a bit mental! With a Cowboy map
and a little bag with Joshua's name on.


And then just to complete the whole thing, a wee mini cowboy outfit including a waistcoat, hat, boots and a bandanna.

I loved this cowboy theme and most definitely got a bit carried away - lots of friends with babies on the way at the minute hoping I haven't set a standard. The next one's getting a potato.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun for years to come! I hope you'll be on loan for school play outfits! You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete